COVID-19: The following COVID-19 protocols constitute an addendum to our club rules.
*The only exceptions to mandatory court booking is Tuesday Social Mixer evenings, Thursday Family Pickleball and Wednesday and Saturday Pickleball Drop-ins.
- In order to facilitate access control and contact tracing COURTS MUST BE BOOKED ON-LINE IN ADVANCE*.
- Any guests must be registered, accepting the waiver on-line and the guest fee must be paid electronically before the guest can be entered in the booking system and play.
- All registration and payment must be done online. We cannot currently accept registration in person or payment by cash or cheque.
- Anyone entering the club house, including to use the washroom or access water, is required to wear a proper face covering.
- Physical distancing requirements must be maintained at all times in and around the courts: individuals must maintain a 2m distance between themselves and other individuals or 3m when on court and engaged in physical activity.
- YOU SHOULD NOT PLAY if you are not feeling well or are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or any known coronavirus symptoms, (incl. fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.) or if you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 and/or flu-like symptoms or have travelled internationally in the previous 14 days.
No more than 24 hours before entering the courts or club house everyone must complete a brief COVID-19 screening form.
- You must sanitize your hands and any touch surfaces such as handles and locks upon entering and leaving the courts.
- Do not share equipment or engage in high-fives, fist or elbow bumps or other forms of physical contact prior to, during or after play.
EPTC COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Elmridge Park Tennis Club
Your friendly community tennis club in Beacon Hill South
- Low cost of membership includes OTA/NCTA membership benefits
- No court fees
Come to play
- Social Mixers Tuesday evenings:You don't need to arrange a match or book in advance. Just show up with your racquet and our monitor or volunteer will arrange things. We'll even supply the tennis balls.
- Thursday Family Pickleball 5:00 - 7:00 PM
- Pickleball Drop-ins Wednesday evenings & Saturday mornings
- Arrange a match using our Players list
- Book a court on-line
- Family Tennis time Saturday and Sunday afternoons
Everyone welcome – there's something for all ages and levels of play
Adults can take advantage of
- Free tennis clinics
- Social mixers
- Pickleball drop-ins
- Members' Tournament
- Private lessons
- ‡ Join our National Capital Senior Men's Tennis League team (55+)
- Organized groups including weekday Early Risers and Sunday mornings
- Guest fee available to try before you join
- If you need need someone to rally with or play singles with you or to complete a foursome for doubles during 6-9:00 PM Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Sunday when a monitor is on duty please feel free to contact them about scheduling a session.
Juniors will love our Kids' Tennis Program
- ‡ Tennis fair
- Lessons and clinics
- ‡ Wednesday afternoon after school program
‡ Programs currently unavailable due to Covid-19 restrictions.
If you are a registered and paid member for the current year you can log into members only
with your email address and the current gate lock combination as your access code to book a court.