COVID-19: Under the current stay-at-home order we are prevented from opening.
Add your signature to a petition calling on the Ontario government to allow the responsible re-opening of outdoor tennis.
When we are once again allowed to operate under provincial, municipal and public health pandemic guidelines, the following COVID-19 protocols constitute an addendum to our club rules.
EPTC COVID-19 Safety Plan.
- In order to facilitate access control and contact tracing COURTS MUST BE BOOKED ON-LINE IN ADVANCE*.
- Any guests must be registered, accepting the waiver on-line and the guest fee must be paid electronically before the guest can be entered in the booking system and play.
- All registration and payment must be done online. We cannot currently accept registration in person or payment by cash or cheque. Because of this we are unable to sell drinks or tennis balls.
- Anyone entering the club house, including to use the washroom or access water, is required to wear a proper face covering. It is suggested that members keep a cloth mask in their bag to put on when entering the building for any reason or anywhere outside on the premises when not engaged in strenuous activity.
- Physical distancing requirements must be maintained at all times in and around the courts: individuals must maintain a 2m or, under grey shutdown restrictions, 3m distance between themselves and other individuals.
- YOU SHOULD NOT PLAY if you are not feeling well or are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or any known coronavirus symptoms, (incl. fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.) or if you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 and/or flu-like symptoms or have travelled internationally in the previous 14 days.
No more than 24 hours before entering the courts or club house players must complete a brief COVID-19 screening form.
- You must sanitize your hands and any touch surfaces such as handles and locks upon entering and leaving the courts.
- Do not share equipment or engage in high-fives, fist or elbow bumps or other forms of physical contact prior to, during or after play.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently and avoid touching your face with unclean hands.
- Under provincial red control or grey lockdown restrictions mixers are not held and playing doubles is not permitted.
Chart showing COVID-19 measures by zone
Elmridge Park Tennis Club
Your friendly community tennis club in Beacon Hill South
- Low cost of membership includes OTA/NCTA membership benefits
- No court fees
Come to play
- ‡ Social Mixers Tuesday & Thursday evenings:You don't need to arrange a match or book in advance. Just show up with your racquet and our monitor or volunteer will arrange things. We'll even supply the tennis balls.
- ‡ Thursday Family Pickleball mixers
- Arrange a match using our Players list
- Book a court on-line
- Family Tennis time Saturday and Sunday afternoons
Everyone welcome – there's something for all ages and levels of play
Adults can take advantage of
- ‡ Free tennis clinics
- ‡ Social mixers
- ‡ Members' Tournament
- ‡ Private lessons
- ‡ Join our National Capital Senior Men's Tennis League team (55+)
- Organized groups including weekday Early Risers and Sunday mornings
- Pickleball Saturday mornings
- Guest fee available to try before you join
- If you need need someone to rally with or play singles with you or to complete a foursome for doubles during 6-9:00 PM Monday, Wednesday or Sunday when a monitor is on duty please feel free to contact them about scheduling a session.
Juniors will love our Kids' Tennis Program
- Tennis fair
- Lessons and ‡ clinics
- ‡ Wednesday afternoon after school program
‡ Programs currently unavailable due to Covid-19 restrictions.
If you are a registered and paid member for the current year you can log into members only
with your email address and the current gate lock combination as your access code to book a court.