While we are operating under the ever-evolving provincial, municipal and public health pandemic guidelines the items listed below constitute an addendum to our club rules.
EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 14 We are essentially back to Stage 2:
Only 25 participants are permitted at an outdoor facility, including coaches
Physical distancing must be maintained
Doubles must not be played
- In order to facilitate access control and contact tracing play is restricted to MEMBERS ONLY (i.e. no guests) and ONLINE COURT BOOKING IN ADVANCE CONTINUES TO BE MANDATORY*. We ask our members to respect this requirement and not book for non-members or give out the lock code to anyone who is not a currently registered member. Until you register and pay online you are not allowed to be on the courts. We cannot currently accept registration in person or payment by cash or cheque. Because of this we are unable to sell drinks or tennis balls.
- Effective July 7th the mandatory mask requirement applies to our clubhouse. Anyone entering the club house, including to use the washroom or access water, is required to wear a mask. It is suggested that members keep a cloth mask in their bag to put on when entering the building for any reason. The only exceptions are children under 2, people with medical issues preventing them from wearing a mask and children attending day camps.
- YOU SHOULD NOT PLAY if you are not feeling well or are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or any known coronavirus symptoms, (incl. fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.) or if you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 and/or flu-like symptoms or have travelled internationally in the previous 14 days.
- Court booking will be on the hour for 50 minutes, allowing for a 10 minute gap between bookings. In order to minimize contact you are asked to arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your booked court time and leave the immediate area no more than 5 minutes after your time ends.
- You must sanitize your hands and any touch surfaces such as handles and locks upon entering and leaving the courts.
- Do not share equipment or engage in high-fives, fist or elbow bumps or other forms of physical contact prior to, during or after play.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently and avoid touching your face with unclean hands.
Elmridge Park Tennis Club
Your friendly community tennis club in Beacon Hill South
- Low cost of membership includes OTA/NCTA membership benefits
- No court fees
Come to play
- ‡ Social Mixers Tuesday & Thursday evenings: You don't need to arrange a match or book in advance. Just show up with your racquet and our monitor or volunteer will arrange things. We'll even supply the tennis balls.
- Arrange a match using our Players list
- Book a court on-line
- Family Tennis time Saturday and Sunday afternoons
- ‡ Or just show up (Tuesday & Thursday social mixers only)
Everyone welcome – there's something for all ages and levels of play
Adults can take advantage of
- ‡ Free tennis clinics
- Social mixers
- ‡ Members' Tournament
- Private lessons
- ‡ Join our National Capital Senior Men's Tennis League team (55+)
- Organized groups including weekday Early Risers and Sunday mornings
- Pickleball Saturday mornings
- ‡ Guest fee available to try before you join
Juniors will love our Kids' Tennis Program
- ‡ Tennis fair
- Lessons and ‡ clinics
- ‡ Wednesday afternoon after school play & learn
‡ Programs currently unavailable due to Covid-19 restrictions.
If you are a registered and paid member for the current year you can log into members only
with your email address and the current gate lock combination as your access code to book a court.