: The following COVID-19 protocols constitute an addendum to our club rules.
*The only exceptions to mandatory court booking is Tuesday Social Mixer evenings, Thursday Family Pickleball and Wednesday and Saturday Pickleball Drop-ins.
- In order to facilitate access control and contact tracing COURTS MUST BE BOOKED ON-LINE IN ADVANCE*.
- Any guests must be registered, accepting the waiver on-line and the guest fee must be paid electronically before the guest can be entered in the booking system and play.
- All registration and payment must be done online. We cannot currently accept registration in person or payment by cash or cheque.
- Anyone entering the club house, including to use the washroom or access water, is required to wear a proper face covering.
- Physical distancing requirements must be maintained at all times in and around the courts: individuals must maintain a 2m distance between themselves and other individuals or 3m when on court and engaged in physical activity.
- YOU SHOULD NOT PLAY if you are not feeling well or are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or any known coronavirus symptoms, (incl. fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.) or if you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 and/or flu-like symptoms or have travelled internationally in the previous 14 days.
No more than 24 hours before entering the courts or club house everyone must complete a brief COVID-19 screening form.
- You must sanitize your hands and any touch surfaces such as handles and locks upon entering and leaving the courts.
- Do not share equipment or engage in high-fives, fist or elbow bumps or other forms of physical contact prior to, during or after play.
EPTC COVID-19 Safety Plan.