: Under the current stay-at-home order we are prevented from opening
Add your signature to a petition calling on the Ontario government to allow the responsible re-opening of outdoor tennis
When we are once again allowed to operate under provincial, municipal and public health pandemic guidelines, the following COVID-19 protocols constitute an addendum to our club rules.
EPTC COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Chart showing COVID-19 measures by zone
- In order to facilitate access control and contact tracing COURTS MUST BE BOOKED ON-LINE IN ADVANCE*.
- Any guests must be registered, accepting the waiver on-line and the guest fee must be paid electronically before the guest can be entered in the booking system and play.
- All registration and payment must be done online. We cannot currently accept registration in person or payment by cash or cheque. Because of this we are unable to sell drinks or tennis balls.
- Anyone entering the club house, including to use the washroom or access water, is required to wear a proper face covering. It is suggested that members keep a cloth mask in their bag to put on when entering the building for any reason or anywhere outside on the premises when not engaged in strenuous activity.
- Physical distancing requirements must be maintained at all times in and around the courts: individuals must maintain a 2m or, under grey shutdown restrictions, 3m distance between themselves and other individuals.
- YOU SHOULD NOT PLAY if you are not feeling well or are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or any known coronavirus symptoms, (incl. fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.) or if you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 and/or flu-like symptoms or have travelled internationally in the previous 14 days.
No more than 24 hours before entering the courts or club house players must complete a brief COVID-19 screening form.
- You must sanitize your hands and any touch surfaces such as handles and locks upon entering and leaving the courts.
- Do not share equipment or engage in high-fives, fist or elbow bumps or other forms of physical contact prior to, during or after play.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently and avoid touching your face with unclean hands.
- Under provincial red control or grey lockdown restrictions mixers are not held and playing doubles is not permitted.