Your friendly community tennis club
- Low cost of membership includes NCTA/OTA membership benefits: Eligibility for NCTA leagues and tournaments; OTA benefits
- No court fees: No court fees at any time; free use of ball machine and practice wall (some time restrictions apply)
Come to play
- Book a court on-line: (members only)
- Arrange a match using our players list: (members only)
- Social Mixers Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings: Just show up with your racquet and we'll provide the balls and set up the matches, re-shuffling players every half hour.
- Competitive Singles Ladder: Open to both women and men. Sign up in the club house. You'll be grouped with players of a similar level & arrange your own matches. The player in each group with the best record moves up and the one with the fewest wins moves down.
- Family Tennis Time: On Saturdays and Sundays from 2:00 - 4:00 PM priority is given to parents playing with their children.
- Or just show up: Monitors or board members can also help set up a game with other members while you are at the club, or the monitor, on duty from 6 p.m., will play singles with members or complete a doubles match.
Everyone welcome – there's something for all ages and levels of play
Adults can take advantage of
- Free tennis clinics: Mondays, 7:00-8:00 PM, May 14 - June 25.
- Social mixers: Tuesday and Thursday evenings starting at 6:30 PM, Play level 3.0+
Friday evenings starting at 6:30 PM, novice level.
- Members' Tournament
- Private lessons: See instruction page for more info.
- Organized groups including weekday Early Risers, Saturday and Sunday mornings: Inquire at the clubhouse for more info or to get your name added to a list.
- Guest fee available to try before you join
Juniors will love our Kids' Tennis Program
- Tennis fair: See kids' tennis page for more info.
- Camps: See camps page for more info.
- Clinics and lessons: See instruction page for more info
- Junior Tennis: Wednesday Afternoons 4:00 - 5:00 PM, May 16 - June 27. Supervised Learn & Play open to all juniors age 6 and up, all levels. We'll supply progressive tennis nets, balls and racquets or bring your own.